- ¾ lb baby bok choy, washed + bottom stem removed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp ginger, slivered
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Shaoxing wine
- ¾ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt or salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add Shaoxing wine, sugar, and bone broth and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add bok choy and mix well. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until the white fibrous part of the bok choy is slightly softened.
Serve immediately and enjoy!