- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsps honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- dash of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsps dijon mustard
- In a small pan add water, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon stick, allspice, nutmeg, dijon mustard, and kosher salt. Stir ingredients until mixed well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir mixture and add cranberries.
- Cover saucepan with lid. Cook for 10 mins undisturbed.
- Gently give the mixture a stir and turn off heat. Allow to cool.
- Serve with roasted turkey, baked ham, or my favorite: save a portion and use it as a spread on day-after-Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches.