- 1 ½ lb shrimp, deveined, shells optional
- ¼ cup garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ½ tbsp butter
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup bone broth
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Steamed rice
- Sourdough bread
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add butter. Once melted, add olive oil and garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant (about 1 min) and be sure to not brown the garlic.
- Add bone broth, wine, pepper, kosher salt, and red chili flakes. Bring sauce to a soft boil and cook until wine reduces, about 2-3 mins.
- Add shrimp and cook until flesh is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes (careful, do not overcook shrimp!).
- Turn off heat and add lemon juice and parsley. Mix well and serve!