- 2 cups smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I use Primal Kitchen's Mayo w Avocado Oil)
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ green onion, finely chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into the large bowl of a mixer.
- Using the paddle, beat at medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper if needed.
Goes well with in-season vegetables, crackers, and charcuterie meats.