- 1½ lbs sun gold tomato, stems removed
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1½ tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pimenton or paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 jalapeño, seeded + finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir often.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally. Continue cooking for about 1 hour or until mixture has thickened and has a jam-like consistency. You’ll know when it’s done when you scrape the spoon along the bottom of the pan and the liquid remains divided, creating a path.
- Divide the jam into 2 8-ounce clean, sterilized jars and leave on counter to cool.
Place a lid on both jars and store in refrigerator. Jam will keep for up to two weeks.