- 1 pint of tomatoes, cherry or small heirloom
- ¾ cup olive oil, I use Brightland's Awake
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 8 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp Maldon salt flakes (+ more for topping off)
- 1 burrata ball
- sourdough bread
- Remove burrata from refrigerator and bring to room temp.
- Add tomatoes, rosemary, garlic, and salt to a saucepan and cook on low-flame for 30 mins. Watch to make sure the mixture is not boiling and tomatoes are still intact. You want a low and controlled heat throughout cooking.
- Check garlic to make sure it’s slightly soft and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool to room temp.
- Once ready to plate, drain liquid from burrata packaging and briefly place on towel to remove residual liquid. Place in a low bowl. Carefully add tomato garlic confit and rosemary. Top with flaky salt and enjoy with toasted sourdough bread.