Basil and Marcona Almond Pesto
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:10 minutes
- Servings:½ cup
- 2 cups fresh basil, leaves only
- 2½ tablespoons marcona almonds
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup good quality olive oil- I use Brightland’s Awake
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- Combine basil, marcona almonds and garlic cloves in a food processor. Process on high until mixture is minced
- Switch processing speed to low and slowly add olive oil.
- Add cheese and continue to process on low until smooth and combined.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!