Grilled Corn with Miso Butter
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:15 minutes
- Servings:4 ears of corn
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium/high heat.
- Add butter and miso paste to a small bowl and mix until both ingredients are well incorporated. Set aside.
- Place corn on grill and cook until kernels begin to char, 4-5 minutes, then rotate. Continue cooking until all sides have char to desired preference.
- Serve corn while hot and lather with miso butter.