Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:15 minutes
- Servings:2½ cups
- 1¼ cup whole milk
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- 1¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, allow saucepan to warm up for 30 seconds. Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree. Stir constantly for 1-minute.
- Add heavy cream, whole milk and vanilla extract. Cook for 2 minutes, careful to not allow mixture to come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup. Adjust sweetness if preference is sweeter creamer.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Strain mixture and pour into a sterile container. Keep in refrigerator for up to 6 days.
- Add to drip or iced coffee.