Peach and Honey Ricotta Crostini
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:15 minutes
- Servings:12 Crostini
- 1 ciabatta baguette, sliced into 12 ½-inch slices
- Olive oil
- 7½ tablespoons ricotta
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 yellow peaches, medium ripe and thinly sliced
- ¼ pound prosciutto, each slice cut into 3 smaller pieces
- Maldon flakes (optional)
Before you get started, remove ricotta from refrigerator 10 minutes before toasting crostini.
- Preheat oven on Broil setting
- Slice baguette into 12 ½ inch slices
- Brush both sides with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Toast for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp.
- Set aside until ready for assembly.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta and honey and mix well. Set aside.
- Arrange crostini on a platter. Spread ricotta mixture evenly on crostini.
- Top with prosciutto and 1 to 2 peach slices. Top with a light sprinkle of Maldon salt flakes, if using.