Prosciutto-Burrata and Hot Honey Toast
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:10 minutes
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1½ ounces burrata
- 2 teaspoons hot honey
- 2 teaspoons quality olive oil or desired amount
- flaky salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Toast sliced bread to desired crispiness.
- Layer prosciutto atop toast.
- Cut through burrata and scoop out the creamy inside. Lightly place on top of prosciutto.
- Drizzle with olive oil followed by hot honey.
- Finish with a sprinkle of flaky salt and fresh cracked pepper. Enjoy!