Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat)
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:12 hours 10 minutes
- 1½ cups ground coffee, medium-coarse grind
- 4½ cups water
- Pitcher or
- Fine mesh strainer and
- Cheesecloth (if your pitcher does not have a built-in strainer)
Cold Brew Coffee
- If your pitcher does not have a built-in strainer like this one, you’ll need to use a mesh strainer and cheesecloth to strain the coffee.
- Place water in a pitcher and add ground coffee. Place in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Once ready, remove the strainer containing coffee grounds and discard. If using a cheesecloth to strain, place cheesecloth in a fine mesh strainer, over a large bowl. Carefully pour cold brew over cheesecloth-lined strainer. Place filtered cold brew coffee in a sterile container.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, allow the saucepan to warm up for 30 seconds. Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree. Stir constantly for 30 seconds.
- Add heavy cream and whole milk. Cook for 2 minutes, careful to not allow the mixture to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and vanilla extract. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Strain mixture using a fine mesh strainer and pour into a sterile container.
- When ready to use, froth pumpkin cream using a milk frother or Aeroccino.
Assemble Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Add ice cubes to a glass and fill ⅔ full with cold brew coffee.
- Add frothed pumpkin cream.
- Top with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.