Soba Noodle Salad with Sesame-Miso Dressing
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:25 minutes
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 small clove of garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- ¾ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
Soba noodle salad
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- ¼ cup scallions, diagonally sliced
- ¾ Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup salmon roe
- Shredded nori
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Set aside to allow flavors to marry.
Soba Noodle Salad
- Prepare soba noodles according to package. When cooked, drain and rinse with cold water to seize cooking and remove surface starch.
- Divide into two bowls and top with scallions, cucumber, salmon roe, roasted sesame seeds.
- Pour dressing over and mix well. Enjoy!