Soft Scramble Brioche Sandwich
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:15 minutes
- Servings:1 sandwich
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp cold butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ tsp chives, sliced
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 brioche bun, lightly toasted
- In a small bowl or ramekin, add mayonnaise + sriracha. Mix well and set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, add eggs and butter. Using a heat proof spatula, stir the eggs until the whites and yolk are blended together. Cook the eggs over medium-high heat, stirring with your spatula consistently. When the eggs begin to set, stir in chives and remove pan from heat.
- Toast the brioche bun and spread sriracha mayo on both sides of the bun.
- Top the bottom bun with the eggs. Lightly melt the sliced cheese on the nonstick pan and place on top of the eggs. Dive in and enjoy!