Spinach with Fermented Tofu
By Whisper of Yum
- Total Time:20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons ghee or avocado oil
- 1 large bunch of spinach with stems
- 3 cubes white fermented tofu
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- Wash and remove the last inch of stems, and cut into thirds.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add spinach. Cook until the leaves wilt. Drain and rinse spinach with cool water. Set aside.
- Heat skillet over a medium flame and add ghee or cooking oil. Add garlic and stir occasionally for 3 mins.
- Add fermented tofu and sugar, and mash tofu cubes into garlic. When mixture starts to bubble (~1 min) add spinach to the skillet and mix thoroughly. Add salt if needed.
- Once mixed well, remove skillet from the flame and serve immediately over rice.